The environmental strategy course has been designed to give managers and executives the processes, knowledge and tools required to develop a world class environmental policy and strategy for their organisation.
The material is developed from the policies and strategies created for Johannesburg Stock Exchange-listed companies.
The course provides the knowledge and tools to create and implement an environmental policy and strategy for any organisation. Participants will be equipped to identify and plan for environmental risks, and use them as opportunities for efficiency.
- Understand how to help your company build an environmental strategy that gives you a real business edge and integrate environmental strategy into its core business strategy
- Build a companywide Environmental Policy & Strategy that communicates clearly and in a unified way to your employees, customers and investors
- Identify way to find new ways to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Identify and plan for environmental risks and opportunities for the organisation
- Learn important tools that can be used in the Environmental Strategy development process
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and differentiate your business
- Increase the services you can use to add value to your customers
- Differentiate yourself in the job market with this new skill
Date: 9-10 April 2014
Presented by: Terra Firma Academy
We would love to hear from you. Go social and let us know what’s on your mind. Send us potential project features, industry news, course information and industry-related events.