Carbon footprint masterclass
This carbon footprint masterclass equips participants with the complete set of skills and knowledge required to work in greenhouse gas accounting and carbon management.
This is a condensed high impact 2-day course, designed for those who need to know about carbon management and carbon reporting.
Upon course completion, participants can become a certified Carbon Footprint Analyst. Individuals will be able to conduct carbon audits and create carbon footprint reports. They will have a deeper knowledge as to how carbon markets operate. The course is accredited by SETA and holds CPD points for engineers.
- Become a certified Carbon Footprint Analyst
- Lead your company’s carbon footprint assessment and ensure you comply with international best practice for GHG accounting
- Expand on your current skill set and develop your career with sustainability skills
- Become proficient at carbon auditing and creating carbon footprint reports
- Understand how to set boundaries for organisations
- Learn how to create carbon footprint reports
- Understand how carbon markets work
Date: 14-15 May 2014
Presented by: Global Carbon Exchange
We would love to hear from you. Go social and let us know what’s on your mind. Send us potential project features, industry news, course information and industry-related events.